The Skagit Regional Public Facilities District Board members are stewards of McIntyre Hall Performing Arts & Conference Center.
For information, please call the Executive Director, Nida Tautvydas, at 360-416-7622.
NOTICE OF BOARD MEETING
Skagit Regional Public Facilities District (SRPFD)
March 2, 2016 - Board Meeting 5:30 p.m.
Skagit Valley College Board Room
2405 East College Way, Mount Vernon, WA 98273
SKAGIT REGIONAL PUBLIC FACILITIES DISTRICT
TO: Board Members and Interested Persons
FROM: Darcy Wells, Chair of the Board
RE: Notice of Board Meeting on March 2, 2016
A meeting of the Skagit Regional Public Facilities District Board of Directors will be held at 5:30p.m in the Skagit Valley College Board Room.
The purpose of this meeting is to discuss issues as indicated on the attached agenda. The meeting is open to the public and all interested persons are encouraged to attend.
1. Open Meeting & Approval of 11-16-15 Meeting Minutes (action)
2. Public Comment (information)
3. Chairperson’s Comments (information)
4. Finance/Chair Ragan, Henery, Carter
a) Resolution/Approval of Expenditures Previous & Current Mos. (action)
b) Financial Information through 1/31/16 (information)
e) Funds Transfer Form & Investments (information)
f) Sales Tax Collection History (information)
g) Accountability State Audit Report (information)
5. Design & Construction/Chair Janicki, Nelson, Pickering
a) Sculpture lighting and tile replacement (information)
6. Operations/Chair Pickering, Ragan, Carter
a) McIntyre Hall Operations Update (information)
7. Governance & Organization/Chair Nelson, Janicki, Henery
8. Executive Director Correspondence (informationp>
9. Set Next Meeting Date – April 20 or 18 (action)